Position – : AVP Credit & Risk
Candidate should have minimum 7 years experience in credit and risk assessment of Business Loan / LAP / Working capital, equipment finance. Candidate is expected to lead the team and credit function.
1) Understanding of financial statements, key Financial Ratios, Working capital Management
2) Intricacies of balance sheet analysis, cash flow understanding and working capital cycle
3) Proficiency in financial cashflow Analysis
4) Good Understanding of various loan products
5) Good interpersonal skills and verbal proficiency
6) Strong analytical skills and detail oriented to understand the business model of the borrower. Ability to multi-task
7) Leadership quality
1) Analyse MSME businesses from quantitative and non-quantitative aspects as per credit guidelines and policy
2) Understanding critical business parameters and operating metrics across various sectors and industries
3) Conduct personal discussions with MSME promoters and assess counter-party risk
4) Independent decision making on all the applications across the region
5) Managing and Guiding own team in credit assessment and decisioning.